For ages now, I have been wanting to record all of the things I want to do before I die. This task has always seemed quite daunting to me, hence why I have put it off for so long. Now with the creation of this blog though, I have decided it has come time to put pen to paper (or in this case, fingers to keyboard) and begin my own infamous bucket list. Knowing that I can add to this list at any time & take things off whenever I lose interest, makes the task of creating such a large list not quite as overwhelming as I once feared.
So here it is – my never-ending list of hopes and dreams!
- See the green flash.
- Learn to paddle-board.
- Go paragliding.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Attend a bachelorette party in Las Vegas.
- Go skydiving.
- Take surf lessons.
- Ride a horse.
- Write a book.
See the Rocky Mountains.(April 2014)
- Go to the Jane Austen Festival in Bath, England.
- Meet the Queen.
- Go on an African safari.
Live somewhere abroad for a year.(Saskatchewan, ON – 2013/14)
- Explore the Egyptian Pyramids.
- Cage experience with Great White Sharks.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Attend a ball.
- Hitch a ride with a professional NASCAR driver.
- Have a weekend of hockey in Philadelphia watching the Flyers play.
- Visit a castle.
- Have breakfast in front of Tiffany’s in NYC
- Go whale watching.
- Visit the Walk of Fame.
- Hold a koala bear.
- Pet a kangaroo.
- Visit the Tiger Temple in Thailand.
- Adopt from an animal shelter.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Go backpacking through Europe.
Drive the Road to Hana.(August 2014)
- Visit the Big Three – England, Ireland, Scotland.
- Get a tattoo.
- Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand.
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkel the Belize Barrier Reef.
Swim with dolphins.(Florida 2013)
- Road-trip across the U.S.
- Sit at the edge of Trolltunga, Norway
Ride a Gondola in Venice.(2006)
- Go on the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls.
Learn a different language.(French)
- Ride a Camel through Egypt.
- Oktoberfest in Germany.
- See the Aurora Borealis (The Northern Lights).
Go White Water Rafting.(Quebec 2010)
…and this list will only continue to be added to!